Friday, October 1, 2010

October 2nd Sew and Tell

Welcome to the second day. Any projects planned for today? I added my hat to my stash pic. You can add a pic in anytime, doesn't have to be the day you sew the item. Any questions about points? Have a great weekend everybody!

Today I meant to sew up my DS's rain coat, but realized the lining wasn't prewashed yet. So...I used up some flannel to make napkins. DS brings cloth napkins to school and gets really embaressed when he has to bring the girly pink polka dot ones...you know, when Mama forgets to do the kitchen wash ;)
I think he'll like these better...

btw, I'm not going to count this pic as 12 since it's all one fabric and an easy project, but if you take a pic of two different things you've made (ie different fabrics, a bedroom or living room collection, etc) you can count one point per item in your pic.

1 comment:

  1. My kids use flannel napkins in lunch too! This summer I found a XXL flannel nightshirt with Daffy Duck faces. I also made a sandwich wrap and a snack bag.

    ReplyDelete