Thursday, October 21, 2010

I've Been Slacking -

Not so much with my sewing, but definitely with my posts! Hopefully I'll get around to playing catch up... this weekend (right after I sew Maya's costume, visit the Washington Capitals street festival, trick or treating at the zoo, and run a 10 mile race)...

Tonight's endeavor: practicing attaching a hood to the sienna dress so I can complete my swap dress! The swap dress is all ready to be sewed together except for the hood... Wish me luck with the practice dress!

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you. Almost done with DD's costume, but otherwise I've been totally slacking. 1 week to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be working on her costume too. Thought I had one more week, but they need a photo of themselves on Monday for a school project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every year we sign up for trick or treating at the National Zoo. It is a ton of fun, but it means we have to be ready for Halloween a full week early!

    ReplyDelete