Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Digging out of the hole

I'm trying to get myself out of negative points. Yesterday I cut out a sweatshirt for myself but I didn't have enough fabric for the sleeve so I'm searching for something (without buying) to make the sleeves out of. And I made these sleep pants for Luke last night. He's loving that all the sewing so far has been for him :) I didn't have any elastic so I made a yoga/ fold over band type waist. Not exactly the most boyish but for sleeping I think it's ok.

P.S. This is what happens whenever I lay anything out to take a picture or to cut.

4 comments:

  1. Those look great! I'm working on comfy pants for my "coming soon" nephews too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I haven't tried pants yet. I get nervous when the tutorials say 'grab a pair of pants and trace around the shape.'
    And you'll get Karma points for being so honest about your illicit purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally want to see a tutorial for these on your blog! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pants (for sleeping) are so EASY!!!! I'm going to make another pair now so I'll take pics along the way. Seriously like 20 minutes tops start to finish.

    ReplyDelete