Sunday, October 10, 2010

Finished for the party

So here is everything for Sophie's party. I did a ruffle on the smock from a black t-shirt left over from the Halloween scarf. The Eiffel tower was a 90% clearance item from Hobby Lobby that was banged up, so I spray painted with white primer, then used metallic acrylics. It should look cute in her bedroom. The scarf came together, backed with a denim shirt. My son says it isn't cozy enough, but it will do for the owls. Would anyone like the last piece?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh la la, c'est une belle ensemble! You did an amazing job and I hope she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's three. I'm sure she's going to me most enthralled with the plastic Dora bracelet my daughter picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love how you embellished the Eiffle tower with pink accents! How did she react to it all?

    ReplyDelete