Saturday, October 2, 2010

Here's My Stash!



Well, this picture was taken a month or two ago...and I actually have been sewing and not buying much so it's slightly better than this looks, but here's my stash!  


I do have a question about penalty buying.  Since we can't count anything we make for our businesses do I still get penalized if I have to buy something for my business?  I'm asking, because while I am still trying to use stash for that too, I have a few shirts I HAVE to buy for customs.  Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. That is an interesting conundrum. I think that the way we did it before was that you lost points for buying custom fabric, but got points on the stuff you made...making it a moo point. Sooooooo.....since we're not counting sales items, fabric bought for the purpose of customs will not be counted against you. Sorry that was so long, I was thinking it out loud lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the picture, I feel less psychotic now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good! I was wondering the same thing because I have a lot of custom orders that I have to buy things for. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw I meant moot, not moo heeheehee

    ReplyDelete