Friday, October 1, 2010

Most embarrassing stash photo...



Don't call the producers of "Hoarders". This is a spare bedroom that is being taken over. At one time there was organization, but then I throw everything everywhere looking for one thing from an earlier thrift visit!

Probably the most ironic is that behind those plastic bins is a dresser. That is empty. But I can't get to it!



This is the other part of the room, a nice window bench. The dark brown piece of furniture is an antique sewing cabinet I got for $18, machine included!! I used the machine a few times last year, but it has a side-loading bobbin, which I find difficult, so I just use it to hold other stuff! I also start a collection of empty glass jars to use for canning cranberry chutney as Christmas gifts. TJ Maxx has super huge wonderful reusable shopping bags that I've started to use for storage too. The pink/black herringbone pillow I got at K-mart on super clearance for about $4. One went to my cousin for her 40th birthday with a sewn pillow slipcover. This is the one I'll probably use for my mom's gifts.

2 comments:

  1. caption "Perfect example of someone who needs the Stash Game" ;) I wish I had pics of my closet last year. I destashed over 300 yards and the pics are what I have left over after a year of using as much as I can of what's left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the extra room to amass a stash. Mine is just sitting out in the living room next to the DVDs.

    ReplyDelete